This website is operated by Presentation Florist (“We”) are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
• technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time);
• page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Information you supply to us
We will use this information:
• to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us.
Information we automatically collect about you
We will use this information:
• to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We may use Google Analytics to track this information.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).